Bharat Gas New Connection
Bharat gas is one of the most trusted names when it comes into the market of LPG gas. Bharat Gas is a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Bharat Gas is supplying the liquified gas since the 1950s. The company’s headquarter in Mumbai and it is the 2nd largest company in terms of oil supply. Bharat Gas has a very large distribution in India. To getting Bharat Gas New Connection is a very easy procedure. The company grew very fast because of its quality and easy procedure for the new gas connection.
Bharat gas new connection:
You have online or offline both option to apply for Bharat gas new connection. Both procedures are very easy and quick.
Document Required to apply for Bharat Gas New Connection:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
You can use any of the following documents as proof of identity.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- ID proof issued by either the Central or State Governments
You can use any of the following documents as Address proof.
- Driving license
- Voter’s identity card
- Ration card
- Lease agreement
- Utility bills- telephone /electricity/ water bill
- LIC policy
- Bank statement
- House registration document
- Letter of possession or allotment for a flat/apartment
- Declaration of address attested by a Gazetted officer
Bharat Gas New Connection Online:
If you choose to apply online for new Bharat gas connection, you have to keep these document with you to upload. These documents can be uploaded in pdf, png and jpeg format.
- First, you have to register your mobile number with your local Bharat Gas distributor.
- You can download the registration form online or you can visit the nearest distributor or office and collect the form.
- Once you have filled in the details, submit the form and you will be notified regarding your registration.
- Go to the BharatGas official website and select the Apply for new connection online option.
- Select your state and district to see the list of nearest Bharat gas distributor.
- The list of all Bharat gas distributor list appears on the page. Then select the anyone Bharat gas distributor from the list which is nearest to you and press the continue button.
- The KYC form will open, you will have to fill the form by entering your detail such as You name, mobile number, address, bank account detail.
- you can submit your document in online or offline both ways. Select the option which is easy for you.
- After the submission of your form, you will receive a request id.
- If you chose the online option to submit your document, go to the homepage of Bharat gas website. and again open the Apply for a new connection.
- In the right side of the page, you will see the option called “Upload Documents”. Click to open this page.
- Enter the request id, date of birth, and mothers name and press the continue button.
- Upload the document and click the finish button.
- Go to the New connection page and select the Make Payment option and pay for your first Bharat Gas booking.
Bharat Gas New Connection Offline
- Visit Bharat gas distributor office and get the application form for new gas connection.
- Fill the form and submit the required documentation to the distributor office.
- You will receive a confirmation call and your application approved within a week
Bharat Gas Booking
You can book your Bharat gas in both ways online or offline. Both options are easy. We are providing both procedures, you have to follow to booking your first Bharat gas.
If you are the old user you can directly go to the login page by click this link LOGIN. After you login into your account, open the Book Cylinder page then Buy the gas on Cash On Delivery or online payment. After ordering the Gas Cylinder you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Booking Bharat Gas through Dealer
You can book your LPG by visiting your Bharat Gas distributor office. you can locate nearest distributor office address at Bharatgas official website. There is a list of all dealer address of each state at the website. You have to provide the consumer number, name and address to the dealer for booking your Gas.
Track Your Bharat Gas Booking Online
You can track your Gas Booking by going to website and login into your account. In your account dashboard, you will see Track Your Refill link. Open the link to track your Bharat Gas Booking status.