Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the greatest government-owned service provider in the nation with Bharat gas as among the best products and services. BPCL is dedicated to serving the nation by providing households with a crucial source. Currently, the company boasts of 7400 outlets peppered throughout India and functions over 2.5 crore customers. Their eBharat gas is an internet initiative of the company to assist users online.
Bharat Gas Online Connection:
If you choose to use online for Bharat gas connection, you need to keep these record with you to upload. These documents can be uploaded in png pdf and jpeg format.
- First, you have to register your mobile number with your local Bharat Gas supplier.
- You can download the enrollment form online or you can go to the nearest supplier or office and collect the form.
- Go to the BharatGas official website and pick the Apply for new connection online.
- Select your state and district to see the list of closest Bharat gas distributor.
- The list of all Bharat gas distributor list appears on the webpage. Then select the anyone Bharat gas distributor and press the last button.
- The KYC form will start, you’ll need to fill the form by entering your detail like You name, mobile number, address, bank account detail.
- You can submit your record in offline or online both ways. The option that’s easy for you.
- After the submission of your form, you will receive a request identification.
- In the event that you chose the online option to submit your document, go to the homepage of Bharat gas site. And again open the Apply for a new relationship.
- In the right side of the webpage, you will see the option called”Upload Documents”. Click here to open this page.
- Enter the request id, date of birth, and mothers name and press the continue button.
- Upload the document and click the finish button.
- Go to the New connection page and select the Make Payment option and pay for your first Bharat Gas booking.
Bharat gas online Booking:
You can book your Gas via Bharat Gas Website. You need to register to reserve your Gas, if you are a new person.
- Go to the Bharat gas website and register yourself as a new user.
- Aopen, Enter your customer number and registered mobile number and click the last button.
- Click the continue button you will obtain an OTP for verification.
- After the OTP verification, set the Password. Congratulation you are registered.
- After you login into your account, open the Book Cylinder page then Buy the gas on Cash On Delivery or online payment.
- After ordered the Gas Cylinder you’ll be given a confirmation message on your registered phone.
Bharath Gas Booking Number:
Bharat gas online booking procedure becomes very easy after the IVRS system presents by the company. A normal user with no technical knowledge can reserve Bharat gas via Bharat gas online booking number. Bharat gas booking number differs for an area that is different. Here we create the list of all region with online gas booking number.
1800 222 725
Track your gas booking online:
You can monitor your Gas Booking by going to the site and log in. In your account dashboard, you may notice Track Your Refill connection. Open the link to track your Bharat Gas Booking status.
Bharatgas Number for LPG Leakage:
This 24/7 Emergency Helpline number specially for gasoline leakage difficulties, a helpline number that is devoted to gasoline congestion ailments is included by Bharatgas. This number cannot be utilized to provide remarks, lodge a complaint, or to find info regarding your Bharatgas connection. Please phone this emergency helpline in the event you’ve got a gas leakage problem.
Bharatgas helpline for LPG congestion: 1906
Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll-Free Number:
Bharat gas has toll-free customer care number for all over India. You can directly call them and tell your issue. They will definitely solve your problem.
- Bharatgas customer care number: 1800-22-4344
- Bharatgas helpline number: 155233